As our online audience has grown over the last two years. Endless Possibilities Church would like to extend an invitation, to those who call our online services home, an opportunity to join our church. For our online members we offer
* Our regular Sunday and Wednesday services. https://www.facebook.com/epcgalax
* Special online devotional messages https://epcgalax.org/videos
* Prayer Support https://epcgalax.org/contact-us
* Church news by mail/email
* Born again
* Consistent Christian life
* Acceptance of Fundamental Beliefs (Listed Below)
The Bible shall be the rule and guide of faith as set forth in the Statement of Beliefs. Statement of beliefs The bible is our standard for faith and practice. Our statement of beliefs is intended to be the core foundation of what Endless Possibilities Church believes. However, the true foundation is the infallible Word of God, the Holy Bible.
1. The Word of God - The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired by God, to man, the unchangeable, eternal rule of faith and conduct. (2Tim 3:15-17, IThes 2:13, 2Pet 1:21)
2. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ — The scriptures declare His Virgin Birth — Matt 1:23 His Sinless Life — Heb 7:26 His miracles — Acts 2:22 His substitutionary work on the cross — ICor 15:3 His bodily resurrection from the dead — Matt 28:6 His exaltation to the right hand of God — Acts 1:9
3. The Salvation of Man — Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
(a) Conditions of Salvation — Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross. By confessing with the mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believing in our hearts that God raised Him from the dead we become an heir with Jesus Christ Rom 10:9-10
(b) The Evidence of Salvation — The inward evidence of salvation is the witness of the Holy Ghost. The outward evidence is a life of holiness, without which no man shall see God.
4. Church Ordinances -
(a) Baptism in Water — Baptism by immersion is commanded in the scripture. All who repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior are to be baptized. Baptism is an outward sign of an inward work that says we have been buried with Christ and also raised up in His resurrection. Mark 16:16
(b) Holy Communion The Lord's Supper, consisting of bread and fruit of the vine is done as a memorial of His suffering and death. Jesus said that "As oft as ye do this in remembrance of me". ICor 11:26
5. Divine Healing — Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers Isa 53:4
6. The Final Judgment — There will be a final judgment in which the wicked shall be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are and will be tormented day and night forever. Rev 20:10
7. Marriage — Endless Possibilities Church recognizes marriage under the biblical standard set forth in Genesis 2:24. Recognizing the marriage covenant as being between one man and one woman.
Are you ready?
Copyright © 2022 Endless Possibilities Church - All Rights Reserved.